Skip to content
Shapes and remembrance; Geometry and visual thought
- Intellectual experience and visual thought; returning to reality through the qualities of dhikr, the geometry of straight lines. Shapes as a way of remembrance.
- Ideal or paradigmatic forms: The Kaaba.
- Tastir as an expression of the eternal and the unchangeable.
- Tauriq and Tastir in the Shahada and in Hispanic-Muslim art. The search for an unattainable core.
- Connections between Tastir and some conceptualizations of the 20 th century.