Starting by September 6th 2017. Limited places!
Who is it for?
A course designed for artists, researchers and any person in general with an interest in Andalusian Art and a desire to learn more about the subject with a theoretical and practical approach.
- Full board stay in Dar as Salam.
- All the necessary materials for the course.
- Unique guide to Medina Azahara by Hashim Cabrera.
- Visit to the Mosque of Córdoba and the city.
- Transfers to the city of Cordoba and tickets to the museums.
Optional trip to Granada
One extra day trip to Granada including visit to The Alhambra.
The course will be taught in Spanish with Consecutive Interpretation into English.
Hashim Cabrera is an Andalusian artist, and does speak English but feels more at home teaching in Spanish.
What to bring?
- We suggest comfortable clothing, sport shoes or sneakers, sandals, swimsuit.
- Adapters for electric outlets.
- Other items that might be useful; hats, sunscreen, sunglasses, bug spray, shower flip flops, etc.
|Course pack + Granada trip||700€|
|Early bird: 50€ discount if register is made before July 10th|